Tuesday 26 June 2012

Exams are over...

Finally. This summer, I've had 7 GCSE exams, and it's certainly been tiring. Sorry I haven't been posting recently... there hasn't been much of a gap between revision and having no motivation to do anything.
Although I still have controlled assessments and coursework to do, I think I will definitely have some time off now to blog, and do some other things I've been itching to do.
I've had a fair few drawing requests, which I might try and do over the next week or two, which I will post on here.
I've been writing a little too, mainly focusing on little projects like short stories and poetry. I've also been doing a few video editing projects, which has been fun.
Next week, I've got work experience, which should be an interesting change to the daily routine, and after that I begin my Year 11 school timetable for the last two weeks before the summer holidays, just to check no timetable changes need to be made for next year. I'm counting down to the 6 week break now, where as well as going on holiday for two weeks, I should be doing a couple of big projects. I've written a short horror film script, called Divided Souls, which I am hoping to get together with a group of friends to film... as well as being a director, I am going to edit and produce it on DVD. I don't think I'm going to put it on Youtube when it's finished, like I do a lot of my stuff, but I might post a few previews or trailers here and there.
I will make sure to update soon, so watch this space! :)

2 comments:

  1. WELL DONT I FEEL LIKE YOUR STALKER :D
    OH WAIT I AM.
    I AM WATCHING THIS SPACE BRO, AND HOLIDAYS YOUR TEACHING ME BASS, K YEAH THOUGHT SO.
    WE CAN GET A PRACTICE ROOM AND SHIT FOR YOU TEACH ME NEXT YEAR TOOOO :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and give you a few bass lessons!
    That's a lot of caps lock, were you a bit hyper when you wrote this? :P

    ReplyDelete